About Reiki Healing
霊気 (English: Ray-Key) Reiki refers to spiritually guided universal life force energy. 霊 (Japanese: rei) refers to universal spiritual consciousness. The wisdom that comes directly from The Divine. 気 (Japanese: ki) refers to life force energy which flows through all living things.
Reiki healing refers to the process of a practitioner channeling Reiki to a recipient. As Reiki is spiritually guided, the practitioner doesn’t have to focus on a specific outcome, Reiki will flow to where the recipient needs it the most.
Even though Reiki uses universal life force energy, the ability to use Reiki is passed on from master to student through an attunement process before a person can tap into it.
Is Reiki religious?
Reiki is not a religion, as it holds no doctrine, creed or contradictions to the Universal Laws of Consciousness and Love. It is unrelated to spiritualism or the occult as well.
Reiki is for everyone regardless of what faith you may have. Reiki comes from the Divine Source of “all that is”.
Benefits of Reiki
- Supports your body’s natural ability to heal itself by balancing the body’s energies and re-establishes mental well being
- Enhances the effects of other complementary healing arts
- Releases stress and removes negative energies
- You can heal animals and plants with Reiki energy as well
What do you need to prepare to receive healing?
- An open mind to receive Reiki healing energy
- Go easy on yourself and drink more water after the healing session